Friday, April 22, 2011

The World’s Greatest Money Making Secret



I was having lunch with a client one day. She asked me if I ever have plans of applying for a job, now that graduation is over (yes, it actually took me 8 years to graduate from college). I looked at her intently and said, “now that I know the greatest money making secret, I don’t have to work for a company anymore. Matter of fact, I’m thinking about working with different companies from now on instead of working for them”. Her facial expression betrayed her disbelief. She then urged me to explain what this “secret” is. The way her face brightened said that she was surprised beyond reason when I begun explaining the greatest money making secret of all.


You see, I have been guiding people reach for their dreams since the year 2003. I was a university freshman then, with no clear source of money to support my education. I told myself that if I didn’t work, I’ll be light years away from graduating. I took up BS Social Work from a good university that didn’t have high tuition fee (in fact, it is a state university). But despite the low “personal investment start-up cost” for school, I still needed to identify ways for me to have extra money for the projects, papers, photocopies, food and fare. 

With a burning desire to graduate and a fiery passion for personal growth and development, I began offering my services to people who wanted clarity with their problems and conflicts, with the intention of showing them alternate ways to fulfill their desires. I paved my way to college through their consultation fees but aside from the money I got, there is something more that I gained. And this very gain led to my discovery of the greatest money making secret in the world.


After seeing and giving consultation services to hundreds of people through words-of-mouth referrals, I came to notice some prominent things. Before I reveal them, it will be helpful for you to understand that my clients are quite high profile and are more or less well-off. And having the chance to analyze their lives and see how they tend to their day-to-day experiences made me recognize a very strong contrast between them and the common people. These well-off clients of mine are different from the masses simply because of three “states of mind” that the former (my clients) maintain.

I knew then that I was poor. But I also knew that in some ways, I am more talented or if you may allow me to say, more academically successful than some of them. But how can these people, with problems that only I can help them solve, have more money than they need?

You might want to sit comfortably before I say another word. What you are going to learn will instantly attract to you events, circumstances, opportunities and people that can help you achieve your goals faster than you can imagine. As you read these words, know that as simple as they appear, these states of mind are guaranteed tickets to success.

What Separates a King from a Beggar?

We are all humans. We eat, love and pray. (Is that a movie?) But how come some people who are far less gifted with intelligence can easily outshine men with overwhelming academic stupor? (That observation made me realize that education is not really important in making money. But that’s a different thing.) I was almost choking with excitement when I broke the code. Since I was poor and had nothing to lose, I decided to experiment a little by jumping in to the rich’s shoes and intentionally “adopting” these 3 states of mind. My only regret was that it took me a long time to decide on this and finally gave in to my curiosity just lately. The result was phenomenal:

·         Out of nowhere, money came to me that enabled me to buy this very computer I am using to write this blog. Aside from that, cell phones just came in flying (to the great joy of my siblings who benefitted a lot), gadgets kept coming and more and more arrived.

·         I was suddenly invited as guest speaker to numerous motivational and educational events, making me quite a figure in the metaphysical industry.

·         I was given opportunity to host a TV program in Studio 23 that responded to spiritual and paranormal events.

·         Clients would pay me up to four or five times the original fee

·         Invitations to all-expense-paid vacations came pouring in, most of which I had to decline because of school

·         My professors suddenly saw me as a bright student and became generous in giving grades and I was given a special academic award just this Sunday

·         Jobs and more jobs are being offered, all of which I have to decline

·         I now have more clients and appointments than I could handle

·         On top of all, money just keeps coming in!

Whoa! What a result from just a simple experiment! And all I did was mimic some states of mind! Easier than eating breakfast!

The experiment blew me away. It fried me. It almost made me cry. So I researched and read books and consulted materials by wealth gurus. They all confirmed my suspicions. What I did actually triggered this greatest money making secret of the world. And here it is…

Warning: Excessive use of the principles you are about to read can result to lasting happiness and financial freedom. So go for it. Please share this message to as many people as possible. You may refer them to this blog (www.rapdwealthsystem.blogspot.com) or you may tell them the message in any way you prefer. But I encourage you to share them. It is nigh time to see a better Philippines.

The Mind of the Rich

It is necessary for you to understand that anybody from any walk of life can do this technique and produce outstanding results. It doesn’t matter if you have a million pesos in the bank or just a couple of pesos in your wallet. It doesn’t matter if you are seventy years old or 10, as long as you can read and understand these words. The results will flow in. Guaranteed.

Requirements: Just an open mind and maybe a little excitement.

The secret is this: in order for you to instantly change your life, attract money and success or any desire that you have, you must realistically FEEL three emotions which are the rich’s states of mind NOW. These are the emotions of love, happiness and gratitude. I repeat. Feel love, happiness and gratitude. It doesn’t matter how sad, broke or ingrate you feel at the moment. Just feel the rush of love, happiness and gratitude. You may say I am in love, happy and thankful right now. Feel it! Feel your words. And lastly, maintain those feelings. Maintain them at all cost. If you have any problems, know and feel that they are solved. Do not remember them. Just find ways to draw the feelings of love, joy and gratitude. Maintain that for one single day. The miracles in the following days are going to shock you.


You will be swept off your feet by the Creative Spiral!

We will call this money making “states of mind” technique the Creative Spiral, since once you do it, you will be inside a spiral-like spiritual dimension that generates instantaneous manifestation. Abraham-Hicks, call this The Vortex of Creation, a state of being that grants you the power to manifest desires.

You just discovered the greatest money making secret my friend. Use it. Take advantage of it. Shamelessly exploit it. I will see you on top!

P.S.

I admire you for your great desire to change your life. May this blog entry help you on your way to greatness. You just did a phenomenal leap to success. I invite you to share your stories and testimonials with me by emailing me at mi2logia@gmail.com.