Monday, April 25, 2011

The Astounding Power of Words

The Monday radio played a tune that made me go back to teenage memories...

“It's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away...”

It was a song called Words by Boyzone, a boy band we all adored and loved in the late 90's. The song was about how a man expressed great love in a humble manner through his words. My favorite part is this part:

“Talk in ever lasting words
and dedicate them all to me 
and I will give you all my life,
I'm here if you should call to me 
you think that I don't even mean 
a single word I say…

It's only words 
and words are all I have
to take your heart away…”

Oh, surely, anybody who can sincerely sing that song to you can really take your heart away… That is the power of words.

As a matter of fact, words are powerful enough to change one’s life. Great copy writers and advertisers use the power of words to sell their products or services. Orators, story-tellers and fiction writers earn their living using words. Lawyers are said to thrive in an industry that operates merely by words. One thing that I discovered recently is that the creative and proper use of words can transform your business dramatically and make it a phenomenal success.

It can even change the life of a blind beggar!

Want proof?

Watch the video below.